Fuji Spray® LX-20™
HVLP Compressor Spray Gun
- High transfer efficiency means less overspray and increased savings
- Optimized air cap design results in soft spray pattern and outstanding atomization
- Perfect for any type of professional spray finishing
- 100% stainless steel fluid passages suitable for water-borne and solvent-based coating
- Recommended 15.2cfm at 26psi
- Environmentally friendly spray gun
What’s In The Box:
- LX-20™ spray gun (pressure feed or gravity)
- 2 extra air cap sets included (1.2mm & 1.7mm)
- 600cc nylon gravity cup (only applicable with gravity version)
- High-pressure regulator gauge
- Cleaning brush
Most spray guns on the market install a stainless steel needle and nozzles. However, the fluid passages are often made of existing alloy gun material, which can corrode. The Fuji Spray® LX-20™ Spray Gun features 100% stainless steel fluid passages in the gun, suitable for water-borne and solvent-based coatings. The spray gun body features a durable chrome finish. It was designed for full system application: solvent-based basecoats, low VOC colours or clear coat.
HVLP versus MPX Technology
To qualify as HVLP, air flowing through the air cap must not exceed 10 psi. Generally speaking, the much lower velocity produces a softer, easier to control spray. This allows you to lay the paint on gently and not blast it on. Fuji MPX technology utilizes slightly more pressure than HVLP spray guns, achieving much faster application speed and higher atomization levels. The transfer efficiency rate is in excess of 65% and the quality of finish is equivalent to the best high-pressure spray finishes.
For the LX-20 User Manual, click here.