Fuji Spray® MPX-30™
Mid-Pressure Compressor Spray Gun
- MPX-30™ technology combines rapid application and higher transfer efficiency
- 100% stainless steel fluid passages suitable for water-borne and solvent-based coatings
- Perfect for any type of professional spray finishing
- Optimized air cap design results in a soft spray pattern and outstanding atomization
- Gravity feed compressor spray gun is installed with 1.4mm
- Siphon feed compressor spray gun is installed with 1.7mm
What’s In The Box:
- MPX-30™ Spray Gun (Gravity or Siphon)
- 600cc Nylon Gravity Cup or 1 Qt Siphon Cup
- High-Pressure Regulator Gauge
- Cleaning Brush
- Extra 1.3mm air cap set included for gravity models
- Extra 1.4mm air cap set included for siphon models
Most spray guns on the market install a stainless steel needle and nozzles. However, the fluid passages are often made of existing alloy gun material, which can corrode. The Fuji Spray® MPX-30™ Spray Gun features 100% stainless steel fluid passages in the gun, suitable for water-borne and solvent-based coatings. The spray gun body features a durable black electroplated finish. It was designed for full system application: solvent-based basecoats, low VOC colours or clear coat.
MPX Technology versus High Pressure
A conventional compressor spray gun achieves a high degree quality of finish, but also experiences excessive overspray and waste. Mid-Pressure (mp) can accomplish the exact same result, with the added advantage of higher transfer efficiency, reduced bounce-back, less overspray and huge material savings. The MPX-30 is an environmentally friendly spray gun.
MPX Technology versus HVLP
To qualify as HVLP, air flowing through the air cap must not exceed 10 psi. Generally speaking, the much lower velocity produces a softer, easier to control spray. This allows you to lay the paint on gently and not blast it on. Fuji MPX technology utilizes slightly more pressure than HVLP spray guns, achieving much faster application speed and higher atomization levels. The transfer efficiency rate is in excess of 65% and the quality of finish is equivalent to the best high-pressure spray finishes.