MPX-30 – Fuji Spray’s Mid-Pressure Compressor Spray Gun
On May 1, 2017 Fuji Spray proudly announced its official launch into the compressor spray gun industry with their newest spray gun – The MPX-30.
The decision to enter the mid pressure market was based on a shift in the industry from high pressure and HVLP towards reduced pressure.
“Until now, our spray guns have been compatible only with turbines. For many years customers have asked Fuji Spray for a spray gun they can use with their shop compressor. We now have an option available to meet our customer’s needs” said Mark Rosin, President of Fuji Spray.
What makes the MPX-30 different?
It’s the Spray Gun that does it all!
The MPX-30 is a general purpose spray gun perfect for any type of professional spray finishing. Versatile in terms of application and performance; handling all types of coatings with ease including high solid materials.
- MPX-30 Technology combines Rapid Application and Higher Transfer Efficiency
- 100% Stainless Steel Fluid Passages suitable for Water-borne and Solvent-based coatings
- Perfect for any type of Professional Spray Finishing
- Optimized Air Cap Design results in Soft Spray Pattern and Outstanding Atomization
Click here to see the MPX-30 in action: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHADhJ95nkA&feature=youtu.be
You have the choice between a Gravity or Siphon Model Spray Gun.
Recommended operating pressure 13.8cfm at 36psi.
What’s In The Box:
- MPX-30 Spray Gun (Gravity or Siphon)
- 600cc Nylon Gravity Cup or 1 Qt Siphon Cup
- High Pressure Regulator Gauge
- Cleaning Brush
Where can you get an MPX-30?
For a list of Fuji Spray distributors please visit https://www.fujispray.com/where-to-buy/
For more information on the MPX-30 visit www.fujispray.com/compressor-spray-guns/
Don’t delay! Get your hands on the newest edition to the Fuji Spray family!